I’m a reader. How do I read people’s blogs?
I’ve been passionate about reading since I was a kid. I read tons of books in all fields. I still read a lot. I’m a reader. At the same time, I like to write. I don’t consider myself a writer, but I know that people like the way I write on the blog. I’m a reader. How do I read people’s blogs? A reader read people’s blogs.
In order to read people’s blogs, you must first find them. I will help you if you have the patience to read this article. But first let’s find out who the bloggers are.
Bloggers are people like me and you. They are people who like to write and share their ideas with others. Some bloggers make money with their blogs. Others write only for the pleasure of posting stories on the blog or sharing their knowledge with others, to be helpful to people.
Out of respect for their work, you should write comments to them, tell them that you appreciate what they do. Don’t forget to share their articles, because this is helpful for bloggers. Their texts can also be useful to others.
Once you have decided who your favorite bloggers are, don’t forget to subscribe to their blogs, so that you are always up to date with everything they post.
I’m a reader. How do I find blogs to read?
I’m a reader. How do I read people’s blogs? There are several ways you can find good blogs to read.
- search the internet for certain keywords that might interest you. For example, stories inspired by reality, information on How To Live A More Eco-Friendly Life, Skin, hand and body care for women over 50 years old, Top 10 Malaga tourist attractions to visit, Life with two dogs…
- you can go from blog to blog following blogrolls or comments left by other bloggers
- or you can ask your friends what blogs they read
- you can also ask people on social platforms where you are active, facebook, twitter, instagram etc
What kind of blogs should I read?
In my opinion, you should read the blogs that attract you. It is important to read blogs from the fields you are passionate about, as well as from other fields, because only in this way can you widen your horizons.
Because I like to read, I carefully choose the blogs to follow. I prefer those that are written clearly, in detail, honestly. Here you can see How to write a good article. I like funny bloggers, just like I like those who write stories on the blog.
I don’t care if the stories are real, inspired by real facts or just fiction. For me it is important to be captivating.
Of course, when I need information, I prefer to read blogs where everything is explained in detail and with examples.
Does anyone actually read blogs in 2020?
The Romanian blogs I have been writing for over 8 years have always been successful. I have also won numerous awards in the blogosphere. I really enjoy reading blogs. Both blogs in English and in Romanian.
A question appeared on the internet: Does anyone actually read blogs in 2020? My definite answer is YES. People read blogs. Why do people read blogs? The reasons differ from person to person, but the answer is certain: yes, people read blogs.
It is said that about half of the world’s adults are accustomed to reading blogs. I also know teenagers who read blogs and who, in turn, write on blogs.
Why do people read people’s blogs?
A reader read people’s blogs. Here are some reasons why people read blogs:
- they want to find out new information in the field that interests them
- people need to escape from their own reality
- they want to relax reading stories
- people are curious and want to know as many things as possible in as many fields as possible
- they want to be inspired by the lives of others
- people need to feel that they are not alone
- they need motivation to do certain things or to be able to move on
- people need to be confirmed that no one is perfect
- they want to connect with people who think like them and have the same passions
If I were to recommend some blogs to read, I would start with
- Be more with less
- The Book Smugglers
- A list of 20 interesting blogs from which you can search
- Round Word, my blog, which is still small and unknown, but to which I offer all the chances to grow.
Don’t forget to subscribe. You will be my reader, which means that I have a responsibility to you, the one who reads people’s blogs:
- to give you emotions
- not to lie to you
- as long as it is in my power, to give you useful information.
I hope we can travel together on a long and pleasant journey.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Vienela, Round Word
If you like the article I’m a reader. How do I read people’s blogs?, please share it with your friends. Don’t forget that a true reader read people’s blogs.